Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Circus Circus!


This past weekend we went to Circus Circus for the first time. At first Addyson had a really hard time committing to ride any of the rides. She at first really wanted to ride on the airplanes that go in a big circle and have the steering wheel that lets them go up and down. Evan put her in and she was having fun until Evan walked away and then the panic set in and she stood up...luckily this happened before the ride started. Then I took her on the carousel and she loved it! We went 4x in a row and wanted to go again but instead we went on a ferris wheel ride and then went back to conquer the airplanes. Addyson did REALLY well! I feel bad about lying to her and telling her that I was just going on a different plane but I think it helped her. Anyway, she ended up going on that 3 more times after that and had a blast. The last ride we went on was a train and it got a little wild for a child's ride and Addyson was concerned the first time around but by the end of the ride was happy about it (she went a few more times). There was a really cute video of her riding on it but I couldn't bring myself to spend the $20 for the 2 minute video....

Lagoon, HERE WE COME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment